GET

GET

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Random Stupid Movie Dialogue

"You couldn't hotwire my ASS!!
- Maria Bello in the remake of "Assault on Precinct 13"

In the event that you want some context for this quote, it's
shouted at another character who supposedly knows how to
boost cars but is having trouble because she's under-the-gun
and panicky. I'm not familiar with whatever level on which
this line is supposed to make sense, so I don't know what
would prompt someone to write that into a script, but it did
get me to stop and string together the following three
concepts: "hot", "ass" and "Maria Bello". Maybe that's all
they were going for to begin with. Then I started following
the rabbit hole further down, asking myself, "would it be
possible to hotwire her ass? If so, how would that work?"
I checked the DVD extras but couldn't find anything further.

It's thoughts like these that keep me out of the really good
schools.

7 comments:

  1. I don't know how to hotwire an ass, but if I had to try on anyone's, Maria Bello's would be a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your search - Hot ass maria bello - did not match any documents.

    Suggestions:
    - Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
    - Try different keywords.
    - Try more general keywords.
    - Try fewer keywords.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, in a similar vein, "I, Robot" holds the distinction of being the only movie (that I know of) that has both phrases "hot shit" and "shit hot".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ironically, Dan, that is what you said in your sleep the first time you got drunk and came back to our room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As an addendum to this discussion, if you would like to see her ass, and a lot more, go see "The Cooler" with Bill Macy. It's an ok film, but it does have a fully nude Maria Bello.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ironically enough, I already own the DVD. Unfortunately, it also has "MACY-ASS"

    ReplyDelete