GET

GET

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

AN Example of RUN!!!!

Check this out:



Here's an example of media bullshit. Um, ok, I was touched by Michael Jackson, and I lost my court case, thus I am obviously, according to Matt Drudge, SUPPOSED TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE IN A PERPETUAL STATE OF MADDENING DEPRESSION!!!!

Kinda like the guy from 'Dead Man On Campus'. "You were singing show tunes!"

But seriously, it's not like the kid SHOULDN'T be having fun. After all, in the picture, he is being touched by a girl, something that Jacko would never be smiling about.

6 comments:

  1. Tehre are better rides than the ones at neverland. She might be one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To celebrate, Michael should invite the children of all the jurors to Neverland Ranch for the weekend. Don't worry about a thing, folks - he's innocent! You said so yourselves! Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, even one of the Jurors said "I do believe at some point he molested children, but IN THIS CASE there was not enough evidence."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Kev's idea. And one of the "children" should be an undercover dwarf/midget. It would be the most fantastic sting operation since Point Break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. Now he is just going to train Bubbles the Chimp to grab kids weiners. What are you gonna do....put a chimp in the chair?


    (This visual may be more ridiculous than Ric Flair on a 10-speed)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would put an orangutan. It has more punch.

    And I think now Michael will just do some more cosmetic surgery to look like Bubbles, so he can blame the chimp for the next trial.

    Anyone know the favorite in Vegas for when the next molestation accusation comes to light?

    ReplyDelete