GET

GET

Thursday, June 02, 2005

$elling Out To Tha Man!!!

<---------- Check out the sellout Google ads.

I will now earn a minute amount of money for anytime someone accidentally clicks on that banner ad. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

5 comments:

  1. These links are actually pretty awesome!

    From thetruthabout....com
    "What if I told you there was an easy and simple way to be able to answer a resounding "Hell Yeah" to every single one of those questions?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Belgian-born film star Jean-Claude Van Damme can be called an actor, although it would be more accurate to describe him as a bodybuilder and kickboxer. "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately for you, Ken, I clicked on the ads PURPOSEFULLY, thus negating your money collecting powers. Pay for your own Stuff subscription, FOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google has taken Ken's soul! Not even Josh's most excellent "King Slender" user icon can bring him back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I am at work, the ads are there. At home, they are not. Cubs 11, Padres 5! Eat it!

    ReplyDelete