GET

GET

Monday, June 20, 2005

Animation Domination Week 6

I'm gone for TWO DAYS and no one posts about cartoons!?!?
Jesus. Anyway, I've forgotton most of what I saw last night, but
I'll post the three lines I can remember from Family Guy. Reply
with others, or inequality will be heaped upon you for eons!!!

"Well, THAT was wierd. Let's compare breasts!"

"Oh, you're just curious! Well, let me show you how everything
works down there!"

"Now we can live with you again, even though you're a dangerous
retard!!"

2 comments:

  1. Duder, I thought the snap of the night belonged to the Simpsons when the Flanders saw Jesus after inhaling the fumes from all the RV's. "That's right Ned, go ahead and take a nap while I make up some hot coco"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside from the Jesus/hot chocolate quote, this rounded out my Simpsons top 5 this week:

    5. Who wants Ass-frosting?

    4. You are a wise woman. It is a shame you dress like a Lebanese prostitute.

    3. What? Spider poison is people poison? Huh, where's the pain? There it is!

    2. Don't worry, if I die, you'll marry Carl, or Lenny. The winner will be determined by a card game I invented.

    1. How will I feed my family? YOu should have thought of that before you had children with a dead man.

    Family Guy won the night again in my opinion. There were so many things, but here are the highlights, in chronological order:


    -Ouch, Peter that hurt! - Relax, Quagmire, you're doing better than Peter Weller at the beginning of Robocop.

    -A solitary killer, the firetruck stalks its prey. The firetruck can consume 8 times its bodyweight. The ambulances will have to wait their turn.


    -I just found out I'm retarded. I just thought you should know. In case you want to get tested.

    -Do you hear yourself talk? I might kill you tonight.

    -Oh, now Peter there are plenty of people who have had worse days. - Oh, a parking ticket! How could this day get any worse? Oh my, b-God!

    -Bible fight!!

    -Oh you're just curious. Well, let me show you how everything works down there.

    -Attention restaurant customers. Testicles. That is all.

    -Rocky, I don't even know what you look like. Can I touch your face?
    -Of Course, Diana.
    _Oh God. Oh. oh God. What is this. What - What is all this? Am I touching the outside of a house? oh God, you're a monster.
    _I'm beautiful on the inside
    _Yeah, but Rocky, there's a limit. Oh. Oh, what is this now? Does your face have a pelvis?

    -This plan is so perfect, it's retarded.

    -So tell me, is there any tread left on the tires at all? Or at this point, would it be just like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

    And while it isn't a quote, I also loved Quagmire's slow reveal from behind the couch at the slumber party.


    American Dad was a little disappointing to me this week but I found these little gems:

    -Potato salad? Well, it's not very adventurous but it gets the job done. That reminds me, we should have sex tonight.

    -Mexico? Or, as I like to call it: God's blindspot.

    And I would have posted earlier but it's been a crazy couple of days and I since I forgot to post Sunday night, it just passed on till today.

    Well, better late than pregnant!

    ReplyDelete