As you all may know, I call 2007 that because it is the year Michael Bay ruins the Transformers, C.H.I.P.S rolls over in its CHP motorcycle grave yard(Damn you, Fez!), etc., etc.
Now, John Woo is back into making horrible American cinema and is bringing us Spyhunter: Nowhere to Run. Yes, it is based off the game. And YES, The ROCK is the driver. Oh God ... I'm definitely going to have to expand the number of films that make the Horrible but Fun list next year.
Maybe I'll just put myself into a medically induced coma for next year and avoid popping any blood vessels in my brain.
I am not making this up....
ReplyDeleteThe Rock stars as MR. SEX!
If you like porn, and you like The Rock, then you'll love "Porn With The Rock".
ReplyDelete"Porn With The Rock" is actually the upcoming "Southland Tales" by Richard Kelly of "Donnie Darko" fame since in that film, Sarah Michelle Vampire Slayer is playing a porn star while The Rock plays the hero hoping to save the world or whatever crazy convuluted story it turns out to be.
ReplyDeleteBut I wonder if Woo will put a dove in the car with the Rock or just have them fly through a shot of the car roarin' down the highway guns a-blazin'.