GET

GET

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Go for Papa Palpatine

I had stopped watching this show but a friend of mine showed me this clip from Robot Chicken and it's pretty good for all the star wars geeks like me. Though is anyone as annoyed as I am that they are finally releasing the original trilogy un-updated on DVD at the end of the summer?

How many different ways can Lucas fuck people out of their money? And yes, I already know of his asinine scheme to convert the films into 3D to further line his pockets with cash.

He's such a cocksucker.

7 comments:

  1. I think you are putting Lucas in a no-win situation here. LOTS of people bitched at him when he would only release the original trilogy with the new updated special effects. Now YOU are bitching at him for making the originals available w/o effects. I'm no Lucas apologist, he really fucked up with the new trilogy, but cut him some slack. Without Star Wars (which I like) George Lucas is just some homeless dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it "convenient" he released the original version after waiting long enough for holdouts (like me) to figure he would never release it?

    Lucas gets no slack, unless its enough slack in the rope I want to hang him with in order to attach it to a decent sized tree.

    Yes, he made the original trilogy that factored greatly into mine and many other's childhood. But his continued raping of our childhood and pick-pocketing of my wallet has engendered this virulent hatred.

    Don't get in my way Josh. I don't want to hurt you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. He made Star Wars. It is his creation, so he can do what he wants with it-be it sell it, kill it, or do nothing with it. Sure, by now it is beating a dead horse. But you could have done what I did and waited for KL to present you with the Star Wars LEEET HAXXXXXXOOR Edition, which Lucas makes no money off of. Hell, he could have gone back and filmed a Jabba/Carrie Fisher sex scene and had every right to do it. I wouldn't like it in the least, but he has that right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, but who is more wrong: Lucas for the product he distributes and how he distributes it, or you for purchasing such $#!^^, product? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just a very dumb junkie. I want to stop but I can't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You obviously learned it BY WATCHING ME OK?!!??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dad?!? Why did you leave!

    ReplyDelete