TOP TEN THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT DAN AND FAXANADU:
1)Dan has played Faxanadu although never owned it.
2)Dan remembers something in the game called an elixir but didn't know how to use it.
3)Dan remembers playing the game at someones house a long time ago but doesn't remember who it was.
4)Eat shit and die.
5)Faxanadu reminded Dan of one of his favorite NES games the Battle for Olympus.
6)If you haven't played Battle for Olympus you must download it illegally or find a copy. It's really that good.
7)Faxanadu is hard.
8)Sword of Vermillion is TEH RULZ! Thanks to Kevin J. Swabmyschlong for helping me through that game and allowing me to decide whether to turn in my uber sword and all my coinage for the sword of my johnson.
9)Wedding Crashers is a great movie. Vince Vaugn is sort of getting old though.
10) People in movies today aren't nearly as funny as those found in the 80's aka Bill Murray, Steve Martin (fuck his new shit), John Candy, John Belushi etc.
11) Sometimes I had to blow my 8 bit to get it to work. Ah yes.
12) I'm not afraid. I'm really not.
hfm.
HAHA! FIRST TO POST!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you write you are so hot and attractive. I want to make babies and feel sexy.
Marina Chocolate.
Does your fiancee blow your 8 bit to get it to work?
ReplyDeleteOh, come on anonymous, you have to identify yourself with that kind of comment! :D
ReplyDeleteDan, thank you for livening up the board with your words of Faxanadu wisdom. I look for your sequel: Sobering Conclusion: Stop Hijacking the goddamn website with movie reviews 2: Electric Boogaloo
i can't belive we get anonymous posts. I'd like to believe they are really random instead if blu balls split personality.
ReplyDelete