GET

GET

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Peter!!!...Whaaats Happening....

Show: Wanted
When: Sundays 9c
Where: TNT

More Info: http://alt.tnt.tv/tntoriginals/wanted/site/

I've been watching this show for four weeks now and I'm diggin' it. It scratches my "Police Dramedy" itch that I've been suffering through due to Law and Order and CSI becoming boring to me. The main character is played by Gary Cole - who you will no doubt remember as Mike Brady in the Brady Bunch Movies.......no? Ok, he was the boss in Office Space.... OH YEAH! Now you remember. The show is about a group of agents from all the local and national agencies you can think of that band together and work on hauling in the top 100 criminals in the nation. It's your usual COP formula: The tough leader, the hispanic, the white trash, the aggressive uber-religious guy, the fat and pierced computer nerd, the hot-ass chick, the bitch D.A., the bitch but horny ex-wife, and the Commishioner-type character played by the guy who played 'Bucho' in Desperado.

Bottom line, I enjoy the show, and I think you will too. Check it out.

If you need back episodes, go to http://www.tvtorrents.com

Honorable mention goes to 'Over There' on FX. A show about the ongoing Iraq war. The jury is still out on that one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment