GET

GET

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I almost miss college ...

The whole article isn't all that interesting but just imagining the events made me laugh. Check it out here .

3 comments:

  1. I almost miss college...wait I'm still there.

    We did shit like tihs in highschool and it was great. Those were the days when I was a mack. Now, nothing but an urban brokeback legend.

    What are we talking about again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea PowerSurgeon, but I think that's probably too much to fit on a shirt. Unless you use the sleeves, which we'd totally do if we went to more basketball games and it was 6 years ago. At least the kids are keeping things lively with fresh chants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:40 PM

    I was fighting VOlgin last night, and he kept chanting BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN at me. Snake started to cry and the hangar exploded.

    ReplyDelete