Josh, in case you're keeping score at home, my reply to Stef was as follows:
"While I'm sure Josh would love it if I were to regale you with tales of his unbridled heroism, in which he often disppears for days at a time delivering canned goods to local shelters, the simple truth is that he's on vacation this week. I spoke with him last night and asked him to contact you."
I knew this would be here.
ReplyDeleteWhy?
Because I'd do the same thing to you guys.
Josh, in case you're keeping score at home, my reply to Stef was as follows:
ReplyDelete"While I'm sure Josh would love it if I were to regale you with tales of his unbridled heroism, in which he often disppears for days at a time delivering canned goods to local shelters, the simple truth is that he's on vacation this week. I spoke with him last night and asked him to contact you."