GET

GET

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Good God Goldberg's DEAD!!!

and he's ON MY PORCH!!! GOOD GOD THE CARNAGE!!!!




7 comments:

  1. The pictures actually don't give it justice, it looks better in person. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno I think it is pretty hilarious. The greatest Halloween decoration ever. I like how the dog is just sitting there, though. If I came over and sat down he'd be up in my face.

    You should give him a sign that says "I ate the Lombard's Candy"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put a piece of candy of lollipop in his mouth. Then see how many kids come to your door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EXCELLENT ideas! I'll do that. Probably put some wrappers in his lap or something.

    If I was going to be really elaborate, it would be fun to make a recording and have a pump in his stomach, so when kids come to the door the dummy says "mmmm that was good candy....ohhh...ohhh no.....ohhh nooooooo..." then suddenly blood squirts out of his stomach and face. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or, check this - get another Goldberg mask and black jacket, and actually sit out there next to the dummy on Halloween. At just the right time, COME TO LIFE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Then spear the one dressed like a pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES YES, a million times YES!

    Oh, and if you do spear the other Goldberg ... make sure it's all on tape ... I think America's Funniest Home Videos is still around.

    ReplyDelete