This is playing at a Landmark in Chicago. Hint, hint. If you need to know more than that I think everyone with an I.Q. over 100 and the ability to recognize a great film should see it, read this.
Josh, if it's playing at a Landmark, don't pay to see it - I've still got like 8000 free passes that Ian sent along with our posters for participating in the "name the movie column" contest.
Well, it does have Embeth Davidtz, which is a plus. Other Posse members will remember her as Sheila (Ash's g/f) from "Army of Darkness"!
ReplyDeleteI thought you'd remember. :)
ReplyDeleteSo, I am at the theter, $10 in hand. On one screen is Fantastic 4, on the other is Junebug.
ReplyDeleteReason to go see F4: Someone screams "FLAME ON"
reason to see "Junebug":It makes Ian cry.
Junebug it is.
I didn't cry! Oh crap, maybe I did. You better not tell anyone! Screw you for judging me!
ReplyDeleteWhenever I hear 'Junebug' I think of 'Junebug Spade', the character in "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka!" who 'O.G.'d'
ReplyDeleteJosh, if it's playing at a Landmark, don't pay to see it - I've still got like 8000 free passes that Ian sent along with our posters for participating in the "name the movie column" contest.
ReplyDeleteFree is like paying, only you don't lose any money ... I need some sleep.
ReplyDelete