You heard it right folks- Hungry Hunk who blatantly stole Eibert's picture off the web was in St. Louis and is now headed for Peoria and then CHI TOWN. Hank stopped off by slapping some ass and wankin to movies while Rodo Boy recalled historic moments during his record low academic moments at college. What can I say? The sobering conclusion: Hank kicks ass. I pray for his safety as he crosses the mounds of Baradur into what can be described as only the eye of Sauron itself- a skinny Ken Lombard.
Hell at the Bell: postponed due to Ken's fasting.
Just kidding man I love you. SPLINTA CELL BEOTCH!
Good times were had by those who were there. I can assure you of that.
ReplyDeleteI cannot consume Taco Bell novelties due to my Splinter Cell training. You can't have a "Fat Sam Fisher" (the new album by JACKEDGE)
ReplyDeleteHUMPINYOMAMA2-4-7
SIX IN DA MORNIN...
ReplyDeleteSIX IN DA MORNIN...
ReplyDeleteDid Hank hit the loo in the Lou?
ReplyDelete