GET

GET

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I strongly Dislike Barry Bonds

Barry Bonds represents everything that is wrong with Baseball and America. He is a cheater. he knows it. America knows it. He claims he never took steroids "knowingly," yet his head changed shape in the past 10 years. I don't know about you, but If I woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed my skull was growing freakishly large I would be freaked out enough to go ask a doctor what the hell was happening to me. Then the doc could say "It's steroids" and I would make sure I was nowhere near a steroid. Plus, I shop at the same kind of supermarket I am sure athletes get their food from, and noone has ever ever ever slipped steroids into my food (that I know of), and if they did, then steroids aren't very effective. I personally don't want Barry Bonds anywhere near a home run record of any kind, as he is a cheater and any such record is illegitimate. If I were a major league pitcher I would simply throw fastballs at his massive oversize melon for degrading a sport at which I worked so hard to succeed. Not only is he a dick on the field either--when White Sox Star Ron Kittles asked him to autograph some Merch to be auctioned for charity he responded that he "didn't sign for white people." Wow--what an ambassador to the game! I am sorry he ever came back to baseball, but I feel even sorrier for any fan who cheers or recognizes his fraudulent accomplishments.

1 comment:

  1. Word ... juicer records shouldn't be counted.

    ReplyDelete