GET

GET

Friday, April 07, 2006

I was promised pictures, and said pictures were never delivered!

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in regards to the pictures that were promised to me by a Mr. Josh Jones and a Mr. Kevin Hurley - both employees of your corporation. Please note that the date that the pictures were promised (April 3rd) and were supposed to be delivered (April 5th) have both past. Since the promise of delivery, there has been absolutely no correspondance relating to any delay in the posting of these pictures. As a paying customer to your website, I expect to at least be informed of any delays of service. I find this level of customer service to be extremely lacking, and I think that someone - anyone really should be taken to task for this aggregious error.

With that in mind, I propose that an employee of yours - Mr. Dan Bowers, be executed tomorrow at Noon. The form of execution shall be death by burrito and will take place at the St. Louis Taco Bell on the corner of Port and Main. Mr. Bowers will be force fed $1 bean burritos until his stomach can no longer fit its contents. After the burritos have killed and filled, we will then all feast on said burritos. 'We' meaning myself, Mr. Hurley and Mr. Jones. For we all must take part in the death of our great leader, Mr. Bowers. For without his brave leadership at several Semenars, Stella would have never gotten her groove back.

Sincerely,


(I am not) Mr. Ian Forbes Esq. Jr. Phd. CoC.

4 comments:

  1. I want a burrito!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a woman stella was. Along with the fatty Phi Sig.

    What is that man doing with his shoe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which fatty Phi Sig was that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look, the photos are in the camera at Mr. hurley's House. I understand that they are taking a while, because Mr. Hurley is busy "Painting his ceiling." And by 'painting his ceiling' I mean he is really painting his ceiling.

    ReplyDelete