GET

GET

Friday, March 10, 2006

It's 2 am on a school night and time for another top 10...

Top Ten Reasons why I love Ken Lombard:

1) His last name is associated with people who attacked northern Italy a long time ago including the vandals, turks and visigoths among others.
2) He makes me want to pee
3) He's a wannabe skater dude. Or maybe he really does skate. Is that a half pipe in your backyard ken?
4) When he was bigger and did this one dance it kinda reminded me of a bear jumping around
5) He has a great smile
6) He enjoys the deepdish
7) He enjoys the deepthroat oh my golla
8) He rides buses and hears things no one else can hear. To quote ghostbusters, "Listen...do you smell something?"
9) I think I still owe him money for getting me taco bell with a massive overhead rate since it was being supplied by Bradley internally which was run by none other than it's good for my thumb.
10) He is my godfather and when I reminisce about him it brings a tear of joy to my eye and laughter to my heart. And my sperm count goes up.

Cheers mate.

3 comments:

  1. How dare you profane CHUCK NORRIS'S Birthday, by posting this?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video just about blinded me with its brilliance.

    And personally, I just love #4 on Dan's list ... mostly because I think of what a UHS press conference would be like.

    mmmm...pie.

    ReplyDelete