GET

GET

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

7 comments:

  1. Ian,

    I just want you to know that the reason that no one has commented about this post yet is that it really needs no comment. It is so brilliant and hilarious that attempting to comment on it would only damn said person to an eternal sentence of eating Taco Bell. A judgement that only I, or Dan, can live with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. I thought is spoke for itself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I think we should shrink this pic a bit and have it replace the Hulkster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goddamn Hillary looks terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, what it makes me think is "This guy is famous. This guy makes more money crapping than I'll make in hard work in my entire life. This guy is a retard."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've looked at this picture for over a week now, and I still can't decide between "wow" and "damn".

    Props to Dan for the funniest comment of 2006 so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. $5 to the first person to make a 'Hillary Clinton in '08' ad out of this picture. Also, if I eventually receive it as a forward from someone neither of us knows, I'll bump it up to $10.

    ReplyDelete