GET

GET

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Keep An Eye Open For These (to be in stock)

https://secure.bluecollardistro.com/crazydelicious/

9 comments:

  1. If anyone catches these in stock, get me a medium!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I have a feeling this skit isn't going to have very good staying power... it's funny, but in three months this will likely be the equivalent of wearing a "More Cowbell" shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much like Peanut Tillman playing defense, I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True. true. you talked me out of it. :D

    What's not to get about Peanut's defense? It's simple: 1. Run into WR, 2. Fall down. 3. Throw hands up in frustration, as if magical force prevented you from covering WR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serously, you could get A T-Shirt with my supreme Court picks. It would never go out of Style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you've put up a poster of different shots in your bedroom now that you're back in college.

    Otherwise, they take away your studied ID.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's funny, because as I was debating buying the shirt, my final thought was that "I'm not in college anymore, so when would I wear it?". :)

    Dan, in addition to the 'shots' poster, you need the pin-up/hot chick poster, to indicate that there is a less-than-likely chance you will be scoring this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  8. However, the poster will serve as a constant reminder to "Study Hard!"

    ReplyDelete