If you have a question that burns in your soul like your groin after that drunken, sweaty night with the cute sorority girl, this is the place to get it fixed! Ask PowerSurgeon!!! This guy's been through everything, including losing his title shot at "Right To Live" to his brother who he thought died in a fire years ago. He was reincarnated as DeathSurge to cut a swath of vengeance deep and wide through the Federation, and the rivers filled with the bodies of the non-believers. But now he's back in the land of the living to help, so act now!
Dear PowerSurgeon,
ReplyDeleteMany years ago I received a question from a college student which I am still to this day unable to answer. As you are a doctor yourself, maybe you can help. Here it is:
"Dear Loveline,
I like to stand on my head and masturbate with a box of Junior Mints shoved up my ass. Upon orgasm, my spasming ass muscles crush the box, flooding my colon with cool, minty goodness. Is this normal?
Thanks,
Josh"
I got this one...
ReplyDeleteNo. The anus has no tastebuds and therefor cannot experience the true minty goodness that ensues after crushing a full on box of minty ass into the labical uh plavix cerveza.
Good luck to you and your family.
On the bright side though, each time you fart, it would brighten up the room with a magical minty scent!
ReplyDeleteDoc,
ReplyDeleteThis condition, known in technical terms anomentophilia, is actually a fairly common practice among lonely gentleman. AS long as the individual does not experience any feelings of guilt or remorse and does not let himself be seen or heard by others, there is really no harm done. In conclusion, it is much better to attempt this with Junior Mints than with Peanut Butter.
But I am not telling you anything, you don't already know.
ReplyDeleteDear Mr. Surgeon Sir,
ReplyDeleteMy name is 'Steve' and I can help you with any problems you are having with your HP desktop PC. I am certainly not an Indian posing as an American to make you more comforting. Please be letting me know how I can be assisting to you.
- HP Support
I am not Power Surgeon, but I would like to say that I have been using my PC as an ashtray. I could also use a more waterproof keyboard.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU COME AGAIN!
ReplyDeletep.s. e-machines rule