GET

GET

Sunday, July 10, 2005

FYI: Set TiVo to record Vh1 tonight

Did anyone else already know about "Hogan Knows Best"? It's on VH1 at 10 tonight. I can't wait to learn how to be a parent!

5 comments:

  1. 10 which time zone?? Right now there's a bald black man admonishing a large white woman for not staying on her diet. I admit to not having watched the WWF in a while, but I'm reasonably sure neither one is Hulk Hogan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 10 pst, but I'm actually surprised VH1 changes their programming for time zones.

    I'm just starting to watch but so far while I'm sure I won't really be watching any more episodes, it did have Hulk Hogan's personal trainer, BRIAN KNOBS! All I can say is wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm done watching. Both this episode and the series. It's like watching the Osbournes, but the girl is hot, you can understand the dad, and I'm just as uninterested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not having cable I cleaned my bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a better time.

    ReplyDelete