GET

GET

Monday, July 25, 2005

Animation Isolation: Family Guy Stands Alone

Well, since the Simpsons were re-runs and I think American Dad was too, that left Family Guy to brighten Sunday night. It was an ok episode, enough to keep me amused but nothing spectacular. Here come my favorite quotes, I'm eager to hear more comments from the central coast ...

"And the Grammy goes to ... Justin Timberlake (thud). No, the Grammy goes to Nelly ... Nelly."
"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right."
"Fuck you, that's who works here!"
"I'd like to make a caramel colored baby with you."
"Thanks for giving me a book last Christmas. You're rich, you jerk."

And I loved the Erik Estrada poster in Lois' childhood bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. Shit, I missed this episode. Where the hell was I? Why the hell am I commenting on this now?

    ReplyDelete