
Bow Down to the Superior Meteorology, Bitches! They've even come up with new ways to describe the greates weather on Earth, including 'Abundant Sunshine' and 'A Full Day of Sunshine'. And to add insult on top of injury, the weather gets more temperate as the Summer goes on. Shit, it's hotter here.
Yes, I am Mike Terry, and this message receives my approval.
That's pretty much the weather here alright. I need to buy more shorts.
ReplyDelete5 different ways to describe 7 different sunny days.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, that is the new album from UPD.
next week...
-Sunshine
-Copious Sunshine
-Glorious Sunshine
-Sweet, Nourishing Sunshine
-Really, Just A Ridiculous Amount of Sunshine
-Goddamm Is It Sunny!!!!
-free screenings of Danny Boyle's "Sunshine" today at AMC
I guess the moral of the story is this: If someone is going to place something where the sun does not shine, they probably aren't headed to San Diego.
ReplyDeleteMy Identity is that of Mike Terry, and this message meets with my approval.
We've officially got a new euphemism - "I ain't goin' to San Diego."
ReplyDeleteWhy not try it out at home tonight? Afterwards, once your wife or girlfriend calms down you can show her this post and you'll both have a good laugh.