GET

GET

Monday, January 29, 2007

Do you want in on some of this?

The Colts are currently a 7 point favorite to win the Super Bowl. The Over/Under is 48.5 points.

If I was a betting man, I would take the Bears and the points, because IF the Colts win, I think it will be because of Vinateri's foot action rather than a field goal.

The over/under is a tough call, because when the Bears win, they usually crush you. The NFC title game vs New Orleans was close until the middle of the third quarter. The Bears still won by 25 points. But if the Colts win, well, they can put up a lot of points, too. Therefore, I'd go with the over.


Peyton Manning Faces!

2 comments:

  1. Better bets would be on game MVP. I heard that it's 25-1 for Bernard Berrian. JUST IMAGINE what the odds are for Sexy Rexy! Think about putting 50 smackers down on Rex. Then cackle with delight as he throws for 350 yards and 3 touchdowns. Then swim in your money like Scrooge McDuck and invite Rex over for a swim and a McRib sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odds that someone named Manning gets a Super Bowl Ring after the game? Even.

    ReplyDelete