GET

GET

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

James Hetfield is an Asshole

Sorry, James. I had to call you on it.

Cliff would be really disappointed in you, man.

3 comments:

  1. So - since when can't I put up a fence on MY OWN PROPERTY? What, people are pissed off now because they can't trespass through his land on a bike ride anymore?? Fuck that.

    Someone vandalized his private property, so he put up a fence. What the hell is he supposed to do? Keep letting complete strangers go through as they please? Sounds like that worked fine for years, but it's not Hetfield's problem that a few people fucked it up for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I VANDALIZED HIS PROPERTY! JUST LIKE ST. ANGER VANDALIZED MY SPEAKERS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the court of General Anacock, I rule in favor of Mr. Hetfield. As the article mentioned, he's given in the past, and the land is his - end of story. Those granola munching hippies can bite my ass.

    I also rule in favor of Mr. Jones - Mr. Hetfield will reimburse Mr. Jones in the amount of $150 for the replacement of his speakers, and an additional $15 towards the purchase of a well produced album that doesn't sound like an autistic child found the pots and pans cabinet open.

    ReplyDelete