GET

GET

Monday, July 14, 2008

Black Skittle

I found these lyrics as I was going through some old folders a couple weeks ago - they were written on a bar napkin, in case that tells you anything:

Black Skittle, the lottery you've won
Black Skittle, the flavor weighs a ton
Black Skittle, placed upon your tomb
Black Skittle, taste the rainbow - OF TOTAL FUCKING DOOM!!!

(go nuts)

4 comments:

  1. I think we wrote that at the CLUTCH show at the bottom lounge, before they knocked it over to make way for the renovated Belmont Red Line stop.

    This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe... but it was written on a different kind of napkin than THIS one, which WAS written at the Bottom Lounge:

    I wake to an odor
    Foul indeed
    Surrounded by brown
    In the tomb of my SHEETS!!

    Poop-stained future
    It won't be my last
    Condemned to repeat
    Poop-dreams of the PAAAAST!
    (chorus x2)

    Last night I had visions
    Of the pit of darkness
    I remember nothing
    Of a shit-stained MATTRESS!!!

    Last night I sailed
    A wanderer on the dream seas
    I awoke to be smote
    By a sword of FECES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These things are like comedy mines my past self planted for my future self to trip over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By posting that, you just triggered another one:

    Today I found courage
    I stared down my fear
    I asked out a girl
    Over some old stagnant beer

    She said no
    (I could not believe)
    I cannot see why
    (She said no)
    Make a Charisma check
    on a 10-sided DIE!!

    Saving throw failed
    And I take 2d10
    Damage to my heart
    Which I cannot DEFEEEEND!!!

    I decided to cheat
    And slid her a mickey
    In the vain hope
    She'd swallow my xxxxxx!!!!
    (she was dirty)

    ReplyDelete