But I know how to defend my desktop! Check out this little free webgame that's wasted almost more of my life than my third wife ... You can post high scores to a group so we can compare our skillz ... I've started the group "King of the Ring" (don't enter quote marks).
It's simple but it's time consuming (and the 10,000 gold - 100 level challenge is FUCKING impossible ... I've gotten to level 83 or so).
I shit you not, I spent THE ENTIRE WEEK of my christmas break playing this game. I couldn't stop. I was up at 3 in morning staring into the glow of the monitor and building sniper, bouncer and freeze towers as my mother implored me to go to sleep. I would look up strategies on Youtube. I eventually beat all 100 levels, but I had to do the trick where you lead a group of creeps through your maze, blocked it off, then sent them back through over and over again. Of course this didn't work with the flyers but some enhanced air towers usually took care of business. On a positive note, it really took my mind off the fact that I quit smoking.
ReplyDeleteIf I had high speed internet I'd jump on right now and show you what for!
You got through the 100?!?! That's awesome ... I need to see your layout.
ReplyDeleteMad props, Surge ... Mad props.
I didn't do it with limited 10,000 gold though...I just did the 100 levels. And it took me awhile because those flying creeps tend to sneak by. Sniper towers really help, but after level 50 even their power gets pretty useless. I eventually would send out multiple waves at the same time to go through the maze, then when they got to end I would destroy one tower and build another one in their way, forcing them to go back through. Then repeat.
ReplyDeleteOh, I thought you beat the 10,000 gold ... that's nutty! The regular 100 seems difficult but I've only tried it once and got through most of it ... more air defense ... it's ALWAYS more air defense! ... and in Hanover.
ReplyDeleteThey have some interesting videos on Youtube where some people edited the game in their favor. As a result, they could beat the regular 50 levels by building 1 sniper tower--the rate of fire and the power of shots was drastically increased.
ReplyDeleteRIDE THE SNAAAAAAKKKE!
Dexterity +1
ReplyDelete