RAGE
I had this same dream!
Hank, You want to review this one? For some reason I get the feeling that it contains the answers to all of the questions on LOST.
I was waiting for the guy in the suit from that other site to show up and start swinging a knife.
Lost? Is that still on? I stopped watching after they took a 38 week break.
...and the Russians discovered that this also was not the correct way to make bacon...
C'mon now, Hank! Lost takes a most of a season off and it stinks...but the Sopranos takes 6 years off, makes one new episode, and people are lining up for it like it's the last unclogged trough at Wrigley Field. Nonsense.
I don't watch The Sopranos either.
I had this same dream!
ReplyDeleteHank,
ReplyDeleteYou want to review this one?
For some reason I get the feeling that it contains the answers to all of the questions on LOST.
I was waiting for the guy in the suit from that other site to show up and start swinging a knife.
ReplyDeleteLost? Is that still on? I stopped watching after they took a 38 week break.
ReplyDelete...and the Russians discovered that this also was not the correct way to make bacon...
ReplyDeleteC'mon now, Hank! Lost takes a most of a season off and it stinks...but the Sopranos takes 6 years off, makes one new episode, and people are lining up for it like it's the last unclogged trough at Wrigley Field. Nonsense.
ReplyDeleteI don't watch The Sopranos either.
ReplyDelete