GET

GET

Friday, April 13, 2007

No Retreat, The Condemned!

Interesting. I think many of us will recall always laughing at Jean Claude's character in NRNS being billed as 'Ivan, The Russian'. Well, in that fine tradition I ask that you peek at this website to see the character billing for Stone Cold's new crapfest. It's eerily similar.

5 comments:

  1. I've got to see this movie. I just watched the trailer and HE SHOOTS DOWN A HELICOPTER WITH A FRIGGIN' AUTOMATIC WEAPON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been all over this thing like white on rice since I heard about it ... anyone here interested in doing the review? huh? huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we should do a group review on this one... we could record a low-quality audio feed of us watching the movie in theaters and transcribe the best quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a review from the three of you in a theater ... I doubt anyone else will be in there, a la "The Protector" so it ought to be a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Son... Son... Son...

    ReplyDelete