You can't even kill the Ghostbusters, they'll just rise from the grave as vengeful spirits. And now that the Ghostbusters are dead...who ya gonna call?
Dan Akroyd is out to kill every single franchise he has ever been a part of. First he killed Blues Brothers, now this. Next up: A Quentin Tarantino remake of TRADING PLACES starring David Carradine(sp?), Chris Tucker, and Uma Thurman as the hooker with a heart of gold. The old men will be played by Mickey Rooney and Wilford Brimley.
These films need to be enshrined in the Library of Congress as belonging to the people, like the Zapruder film or the alien autopsy. They are just bigger than their creator.
They suck .... they've always sucked ... I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon just because I live here and they've finally have a good team.
Hell, they had the perhaps the most talented team in the NFL this year and they still found a way to lose.
Also, while someday (maybe sooner than later) they might be able to win the whole thing, it's so much damn fun watching this city of fairweather fans get excited and then to have their hopes crushed by the teams mental mistakes.
Computer-animated Ghostbusters III? This sucks, delete it.
ReplyDeleteYou can't even kill the Ghostbusters, they'll just rise from the grave as vengeful spirits. And now that the Ghostbusters are dead...who ya gonna call?
ReplyDeleteIn a comment related to the original post:
ReplyDeleteDan Akroyd is out to kill every single franchise he has ever been a part of. First he killed Blues Brothers, now this. Next up: A Quentin Tarantino remake of TRADING PLACES starring David Carradine(sp?), Chris Tucker, and Uma Thurman as the hooker with a heart of gold. The old men will be played by Mickey Rooney and Wilford Brimley.
I'd watch that remake of "Trading Places" ... and I saw the post about Belichik sleeping ... I just didn't want to wake him.
ReplyDeleteYou can't remake Trading Places! WTF?!?
ReplyDeleteThese films need to be enshrined in the Library of Congress as belonging to the people, like the Zapruder film or the alien autopsy. They are just bigger than their creator.
I agree but it'll be a train wreck of hopefully hilarious proportions ... kind of like Kim Basinger winning an Academy Award.
ReplyDeleteLick my love pump.
ReplyDeleteWhy does BBBB's hate the Chargers?
ReplyDeleteThey suck .... they've always sucked ... I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon just because I live here and they've finally have a good team.
ReplyDeleteHell, they had the perhaps the most talented team in the NFL this year and they still found a way to lose.
Also, while someday (maybe sooner than later) they might be able to win the whole thing, it's so much damn fun watching this city of fairweather fans get excited and then to have their hopes crushed by the teams mental mistakes.
Then have I got a team for you....Presenting the 2006 Chicago Bears. And as long as Rex is the QB the 2007 Bears.
ReplyDeleteLovie...Get Damon Huard.