I have recently found a most entertaining way to kill time while not fretting about fantasy football. It is called YAHOO! Anwers, and it must be the most entertaining site on the net. Where else can you answer questions such as:
-Who would win in a fight...the stingray that killed Steve Irwin, or the building that killed Corey Lidle?
-Is Jesus stupid? Why did he talk like Hamlet?
-Can I get fat from eating too much sperm?
I only wish I could make up stuff as good as this. Check it out at Yahoo.com
- The building
ReplyDelete- Yes ; Boarding School
- If you eat it with a lot of butter, yes.
This site is awesome by the way. If you want some good entertainment, look at some of Josh's answers to the various questions. I laughed my balls off.....really.....I can't get them back on....
ReplyDeleteI finally checked out Josh's questions, and the last one's my favorite. If you haven't looked at them and can't be bothered to log in (or if this was posted six months ago and you're back here reminiscing), here it is:
ReplyDelete"Is Becky still dating that dork? She should go out with me. I would treat her right."
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
[NOTE: this is some random comment]
"i boned becky and her best friend two nights ago, my cawk is itching though"
Asker's Rating: 1/5
[NOTE: this is his reponse to the comment]
"I AM her best friend."