GET

GET

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Brandon Routh and Anne Hathaway

For a while now, I have held the opinion that Brandon Routh and Anne Hathaway look alike. To illustrate my point, I have turned to the aide of photographic evidence.

First, Here is a picture of the guy who played Superman, Brandon Routh:




That's a handsome man.

Next, I present a picture that is the singularly greatest photograph in the history of mankind. In fact, I believe this is the very reason photography was invented in the first place:


There's a lot that goes into making a photograph THAT good. Of course the photographer, but also consider the light, the shirt maker, and her parents.

Back to the subject, I realize this is hard (as in difficult), but we aren't comparing their firm, perky and oh-so-suckable bosoms here. Look at their faces. Their pretty much the same, right?


4 comments:

  1. Sorry, I see a resemblance, they could be brother and sister but at no point do I look at the face of Anne and think about Brandon.

    BTW, there are even better pictures of her that are screen caps from some of her films ... no pesky shirt to get in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't think a nice girl like her would be doing stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete