GET

GET

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Sobering Conclusion does not sleep!

Rather than list each film this December, I will just update you guys as whole packs of reviews hit the site. I just posted "Good Night and Good Luck", "The Squid and the Whale" and "Syriana".

I plan to see "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" and "Brokeback Mountain" today. So reviews on those will be forthcoming. I'm also trying to get into a screening of "King Kong" so if I can, that will go up in the next few days.

Keep your eyes on The Sobering Conclusion. This is the month where it all hits the fan! ... I can't believe I don't get paid for this. :)

3 comments:

  1. New gaggle of reviews are posted. I even got into a Memoirs of a Geisha screening last night thanks to a few connections I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I could submit your work to the REDEYE board. (see www.redeyechicago.com) You are better than their current "hip" reviewer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the props ... don't worry about submitting me anywhere. Though I like not having to answer to anyone and writing what I want, when I want.

    ReplyDelete