GET

GET

Monday, September 10, 2018

LOOK WHO'S BACK IN THE M*****F***IN' HOUSE!


Earlier this week, a member of the current administration was given 2 weeks in jail for literally betraying democracy. Meanwhile, I was sentenced to 10 years in friggin' hole for saying the word 'poop' on Yahoo answers. I WILL NOT BE SILENCED! NO JUSTICE - NO PEACE!

Well guess what, mamma-jammas?! I charmed my Parole Officer and my time in YAHOO JAIL is ovah! And like a true criminal, upon my release I drive right back to the scene of the crime!

And I notice this crime scene has gotten immeasurably worse. What was a fun place to callously mock the shocking demise of a professional wrestler and his family has now become an open reeking sewer of racial hatred and bigotry, equaled only by (I assume) the you tube comment section of any video where our former first lady dared to bare her beautiful Nubian biceps. I assume because I prefer not to frequent such places - they just make me sad. Also - why would I be watching videos about Laura Bush?

But you came to check out more of Mike Terry's yahoo answers. Well the 10 year wait is over...

Let's get to it:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180909230820AAmzbxc&sort=N

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180909005007AAM4xPH&sort=N

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180909084915AABj91l&sort=N

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180911003124AAVcKAk&sort=N

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180910133023AAZG4uo&sort=N

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180907180109AAl3PD4&sort=N

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180817000030AAfiK8q&sort=N

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180831113302AArYVvc

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180909050054AAwC46t&page=1&sort=N


1 comment:

  1. My favorite (of this new crop) is your response to the poorly-articulated "girlfriend won't have an orgasm" question: "Maybe she is turned on by excellent spelling and proper grammar, which I know you have not tried."

    God Bless you, Mike Terry.

    ReplyDelete