RAGE
When she doesn't say no?
My god this is funny. All I can say is THE TRUCK HAVE STARTED TO MOVE!
Someone is reading this! We are not alone in 2014! Put some cheese on yo' nuts, wrap 'em up in a soft tortilla and make a testicle quesadilla!!
I'm not sure I understand. Are you suggesting I make my sexual organs into some sort of Combo platter at Pepe's?
YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME YOU FREAK
I find your language harsh, offensive, and mildly erotic.
Just like my 4th wife.
IT'S TIME! IT'S TIME! IT'S. TATER. TIME! (time time time time time time)
He need pipe.
When she doesn't say no?
ReplyDeleteMy god this is funny. All I can say is THE TRUCK HAVE STARTED TO MOVE!
DeleteSomeone is reading this! We are not alone in 2014! Put some cheese on yo' nuts, wrap 'em up in a soft tortilla and make a testicle quesadilla!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure I understand. Are you suggesting I make my sexual organs into some sort of Combo platter at Pepe's?
ReplyDeleteYOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME YOU FREAK
ReplyDeleteI find your language harsh, offensive, and mildly erotic.
ReplyDeleteJust like my 4th wife.
ReplyDeleteIT'S TIME! IT'S TIME! IT'S. TATER. TIME! (time time time time time time)
ReplyDeleteHe need pipe.
ReplyDelete