GET

GET

Monday, August 02, 2010

new iPhone commercial

Just saw an iPhone 4 commercial (I don't watch a lot of TV, OK?) that showcases video calling, and am submitting a couple of simple ideas for improvement. I guess this is supposed to be about how your wife telling you she's pregnant is much better if you can also watch her tell you as she's telling you over the phone. Anyway, additions are in red.

--
Man: "Hey, what's goin' on sweetie?"

Woman: "Hey, do you got a minute?"

Man: "Yeah."

Woman: "Are you alone?"

Man: "Yeah..."

Woman: "Well, you know that 'thing' we've been working on for a while now?"

Man: "..."

Woman: (smiling and nodding)



Woman: "Your brother and I took care of it while you were at that stupid StarCraft II convention last weekend."

Man: (laughs) "No way... really?"

Woman: "Yes."

Man: "Really."

Woman: "Mmm-hmm!!"

Man: "You f****** b****."

- iPhone 4 -

2 comments:

  1. Man this post is GOOOOOOOOD!!!!

    I LOVE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is funny. Oh yeah! Say hello to your wife and my kids.

    ReplyDelete