Lol. I couldn't believe it. I was scrolling through the 'People You May Know' feature and all the sudden 'Chris Kasch' pops up. I was thinking "no, couldn't be" But sure enough, there he was, poorly photoshopped as Uncle Sam. I sent a friend request, but haven't heard back yet. What a flashback. I still remember our first class with him and shitting a brick because he had all these COM terms up on the board and was speaking gibberish.
I remember us picking that class as an elective, thinking it would be a throw-away... we just needed a 300-level class outside of the College of Business, saw that one in the handbook, and figured "COM, how hard can that be??"
Then we actually get to class, only to find out that we're reading 3 books, writing 10 papers, and working our asses off on a semester-long research project that requires us to design a website and give a 90-minute presentation at end (which would be videotaped).
After all that, it turned out to be one of the best classes I took at BU.
No pressure to join Facebook. I check it like 2x a week at most. Mostly just Larry and Annette, Ken and Sara, Jeff Gilleland, Courtney, Devon, and the occasional Dan Bowers post.
Yeah, I play Mafia wars about, on average, 10 minutes a day. Some people are crazy about it. I just pop in, do a few jobs, but a bunch of property, and leave.
And I apologize if it sounded like us belittling your major - far from it. Like Kevin said, it was challenging, but fun. Kudos to Kasch.
I have to admit, that IS really good. So did you add him?? Maybe you should throw a "Gates Motel" reference on his wall and see what he says.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'll join and ask him what happened to that girl Jill... she was pretty hot.
Lol. I couldn't believe it. I was scrolling through the 'People You May Know' feature and all the sudden 'Chris Kasch' pops up. I was thinking "no, couldn't be" But sure enough, there he was, poorly photoshopped as Uncle Sam. I sent a friend request, but haven't heard back yet. What a flashback. I still remember our first class with him and shitting a brick because he had all these COM terms up on the board and was speaking gibberish.
ReplyDeleteNot sure if he's going to add me as a friend or not, but check out this picture he has posted on his profile: http://is.gd/VQtA
ReplyDeleteI remember us picking that class as an elective, thinking it would be a throw-away... we just needed a 300-level class outside of the College of Business, saw that one in the handbook, and figured "COM, how hard can that be??"
ReplyDeleteThen we actually get to class, only to find out that we're reading 3 books, writing 10 papers, and working our asses off on a semester-long research project that requires us to design a website and give a 90-minute presentation at end (which would be videotaped).
After all that, it turned out to be one of the best classes I took at BU.
No pressure to join Facebook. I check it like 2x a week at most. Mostly just Larry and Annette, Ken and Sara, Jeff Gilleland, Courtney, Devon, and the occasional Dan Bowers post.
ReplyDeleteNot that what Ken says isn't the best stuff I usually read all day. But I don't time for friggin Mafia Wars.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I play Mafia wars about, on average, 10 minutes a day. Some people are crazy about it. I just pop in, do a few jobs, but a bunch of property, and leave.
ReplyDeleteAnd I apologize if it sounded like us belittling your major - far from it. Like Kevin said, it was challenging, but fun. Kudos to Kasch.