Home of the 72 oz (4.5 lb) Steak! If you eat the entire meal (Including a bread roll with butter, potato, ranch beans, shrimp cocktail, and salad) in under an hour, it's free!If you can't, it's $72.
At about 4,500 calories with all the trimmings, it represents around twice the daily calorie intake of the average American.
Feeling Collegiate, Ken? (Cue Rocky Music...)
I've eaten at the Big Texan ... granted, I didn't try to tackle this big mamma jamma, but it was still a fun experience and about the only thing to do in Amarillo, Texas besides gas up the car or get a hotel room.
ReplyDeleteYeah. I know my limits...and they definitely occur before 4.5 pounds of beef. I'd just opt for a nice 16 oz. sirloin.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure there are some porn stars who have eaten more than 72 oz. of meat in a hour. Their names should be on this wall, for they are the unsung heroes.
ReplyDeleteDoes shoving it up your ass count as "consuming" it? If it does I have a new strategy for dealing with the baked potato.
ReplyDeleteWell, a 100 lb. 17 year old girl did it. Which embarrases me.
ReplyDelete